Saints Cyril and Methodius Ukrainian Catholic Church, 14 Rolls Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario. The church was designed in the Byzantine style, including copper domes.
Services were originally held in the basement of the Cathedral of St. Catherine of Alexandria before this church was built. The Saint Cyril & Methodius Church was designed by Rev. Philip Ruh and opened for worship in 1950.
Free Downloads Below
By RG 65-35 Tourism promotion photographs as part of the Archives of Ontario’s GLAM Wiki project., OGL-ON, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=108696426