Everything which is posted for free on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. The license simply means you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- I cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms below.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give me appropriate credit (for example: Image by Shalone Cason from sdcason.com), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the I endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.