The Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal is an important place of prayer and pilgrimage that draws believers from all over the world who wish to prayerfully reflect and ask the Virgin Mary’s protection. The chapel was built in 1815 and was dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In 1830 it was privileged with the extraordinary events of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin to Sister Catherine Labouré that marked it forever.
Free Downloads Below
IMG_8465 flickr photo by Fr James Bradley shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license
"IMG_8465" flickr photo by Fr James Bradley https://flickr.com/photos/jamesbradley/36495113741 shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license