The text describes Fronhofen, a municipality located in the Rhein-Hunsrück-Kreis district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. The Parish Church of St. Konrad and Vincent, which was founded in 1292, is located in Fronhofen. The tower of the church dates back to the 13th or 14th century, and the present church is the result of several modifications made in the 17th, 18th, and 20th centuries. The church features several paintings, sculptures, and altars, including a painting of the Last Supper and a sculpture of St. Vinzenz.
Fronhofen was originally a monastery estate and a mill that was donated to Ravengiersburg Monastery by Count Berthold in 1074. The municipality was created on September 1, 1972, by merging Blitzenreute and Fronhofen. The territory of the municipality was already owned by the Guelphs in the early 10th century, who later became known as the Lords of Fronhofen.