The Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church in Vegreville, Alberta is located half a kilometer from the CPR and CNR in the northern part of the town. The church property was incorporated in 1939 and a parish hall was blessed on May 14, 1939 by Fathers Naucratius Kryzanowsky and Mark Romanovych. The church is part of the Ukrainian Diocese of Edmonton and services are bilingual with a potluck lunch following the Divine Liturgy. The cemetery is owned by the town of Vegreville.
Image By TobyEditor - Own work, CC BY 4.0