Catholic Church of Christ the King is a heritage-listed Catholic church building located at Macarthur Street, Taralga, Upper Lachlan Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Sydney Smith of Ogg & Serpell and built from in 1934 by R. M. Bowcock. It is also known as Church of Christ the King. The property is owned by the Archdiocese of Canberra – Goulburn and was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 30 April 2004.

Free Downloads Below

Hi-Res

1200px

800px
ATTRIBUTION REQUIRED: Photo by Ian Sutton \ Creative Commons Copyright

Please Subscribe or Donate to Help Keep This Site Free!