The Cathedral of the Most Holy Rosary, commonly known as the Portuguese Church, in Brabourne Road, Kolkata; as founded in 1797. In 1799, the chapel was replaced by the church which is used today as the cathedral.
Free Downloads Below
Arup1981, Cathedral of the Most Holy Rosary 02, CC BY-SA 3.0
Arup1981 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cathedral_of_the_Most_Holy_Rosary_02.JPG), „Cathedral of the Most Holy Rosary 02“, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode